Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2005 Highlights

Happy New Year! Time to take stock of Houston Strategies' first calendar year (our first birthday won't be until March). The Blogger dashboard tells me I have 261 posts in our first 10 months, which exhausts me just thinking about it (although nowhere near as prolific as many other Houston blogs). I'm planning on roughly keeping the 5/week pace for now, but may need to back off down the road. I'd rather slow down than dilute the quality too much.

Even if you're a regular reader, you might enjoy browsing the 2005 highlights below, which have been chosen with a particular focus on significant ideas I'd like to see kept alive for discussion and action. New comments are always welcome, or if you'd like me to try and expand on a topic of interest in 2006, drop me a line at tgattis (at) pdq.net (anti-spam-spider format - just change it into a normal email address). I also maintain a mailing list for those who prefer to receive Houston Strategies by email - just email me and I'll add you to the list.

As always, thanks for your interest in Houston Strategies. I'm looking forward to a great 2006.

December:
November:
October:
September: A month dominated by posts on Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, so not many long-term "keepers".
August:
July:
June:
May:
April:
March:
Best wishes to everyone for 2006.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, January 10, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

human geography and architecture is a keep moving and open
situation. Planning is a static solution to a moving situation. Programming for a city requires perception and creativity....Philosophy is the spiritual standard. Thanks for the writings/blog....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home