Monday, August 01, 2005

July highlights

Time again for the monthly ritual. Near the first of every month, I'll be adding a post highlighting key posts from the previous month(s), with a particular focus on significant ideas I'd like to see kept alive for discussion and action. The main page will only show about a month's worth of entries, and I know most new readers won't go back into the monthly archives linked at the bottom of the right-side column, so here are the highlights.

July turned out to be a banner month both hits-wise and in the number of posts that seem to merit "highlight" status. I doubt I will be able to keep up this level of productivity in future months, so the highlights list will probably slim down in the future.

July:
From June:
From May:
From April:
And from March:

As always, thanks for your interest in Houston Strategies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home