Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2006 Highlights

Time not only for the Fall 4Q06 Highlights, but to sum up all the highlights of 2006. These posts have been chosen with a particular focus on significant ideas I'd like to see kept alive for discussion and action, and they're mainly targeted at new readers who want to get caught up with a quick overview of the Houston Strategies landscape (now almost two years old).

Don't forget we offer an email option for the thrice/week posts - see the Google Groups subscription signup box in the right sidebar. As always, thanks for your readership, and I'm looking forward to a great 2007.

From Fall 4Q06:

December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
From Summer 3Q06:

September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
From Spring 2Q06:

June
May
April
And from Winter 1Q06:

March
February
January
2005 Highlights can be found here.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, January 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Tory, I'm searching for your email address, but must be blind or it's not posted. I'm hoping to talk to you about some Houston events I will be following late Jan. My contact info is on my blog. Hope to hear from you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home