Friday, April 02, 2010

Winter 1Q10 Highlights

It's time for the Winter 1Q10 quarterly highlights post, which is a little awkward because of the recent 5th-birthday retrospective post.  Sorry about them being so close together, but I'm trying to keep these posts on a regular schedule at the beginning of each quarter.  I promise to do some more new content posts soon.

These posts have been chosen with a particular focus on significant ideas I'd like to see kept alive for discussion and action, and they're mainly targeted at new readers who want to get caught up with a quick overview of the Houston Strategies landscape. I also like to track what I think of as "reference posts" that sum up a particular topic or argument.

Don't forget we offer an email option for the roughly twice/week posts - see the Google Groups subscription signup box in the right sidebar. An RSS feed link (Atom) (or RSS 2.0) is also available. As always, thanks for your readership.

March
February
January
And don't forget the highlights from the first few years. For what it's worth, I think the best ideas are found there, often in the first year (I had a lot "stored up" before I started blogging).

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, April 03, 2010, Blogger Alon Levy said...

The link-to-link-to-link part is a little overkill, don't you think?

 
At 8:55 AM, April 03, 2010, Blogger Tory Gattis said...

Yes, sorry. That's mainly for me in a few years when I'm scanning through my highlight archives. Otherwise I'm likely to forget it exists.

 
At 3:20 PM, April 03, 2010, Blogger BA said...

Congrats on the kotkin mention, as well as the 5 year milestone

 
At 7:32 PM, April 03, 2010, Blogger Alon Levy said...

I sympathize - I sometimes lose links, too and then don't remember how to access them. For the really important stuff, I bookmark, or put it in a comment thread I'll remember.

By the way: congrats from me, too.

 
At 7:59 PM, April 03, 2010, Blogger Tory Gattis said...

Thanks, Evan and Alon. Much appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home