Friday, January 07, 2011

2010 Highlights

It's time for the Fall 4Q10 quarterly highlights post, which also sums up all of 2010. These posts have been chosen with a particular focus on significant ideas I'd like to see kept alive for discussion and action, and they're mainly targeted at new readers who want to get caught up with a quick overview of the Houston Strategies landscape. I also like to track what I think of as "reference posts" that sum up a particular topic or argument.

Don't forget we offer an email option for the roughly once/week posts - see the Google Groups subscription signup box in the right sidebar. An RSS feed link (Atom) (or RSS 2.0) is also available. As always, thanks for your readership, and may you have a wonderful 2011.

December
November
October
    Summer 3Q10

    September
    August
    July
    Spring 2Q10

    June
    May
    April
    Winter 1Q10:

    March
    February
    January
    And don't forget the highlights from the first few years. For what it's worth, I think the best ideas are found there, often in the first year (I had a lot "stored up" before I started blogging). 

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home